Well it's official! This week I will be adding an additional title to my bio... TWIN MOM!
As a kid I always dreamed of being a talk show host, yet also had the desire to one day be a mother. I am so thankful we live in a time, where I can do both! Having started my show at 23 years old, I feel most of my viewers have grown up with me. You've seen me through going from online to prime time, getting married, our first Emmy Nomination and now twins! I could not be more thankful for my support group... YOU!
This blog is an exclusive look at my journey to motherhood and the questions I've been asked along the way.
- Twins, do they run in your family? YES- my maternal grandfather's mother was a twin, my maternal grandmother was a twin and my paternal grandmother had twins. #DESTINED
- Fraternal or Identical? We are having fraternal boy/girl twins
- Biggest Struggle With Pregnancy? The first trimester you just hope and pray all is well. Pregnancy is a true test of faith.
- When did you know you were pregnant? Right before the holidays. We found out with twins, after the New Year.
- City or Burb family? We are staying in the city! Last year we bought a house in Lakeview and decided to plant our roots in the city.
- Twin Names? Boy- David Acheson Heiner III "Acher" and Marlowe McKinley Heiner.
- Maternity Leave? I will be taking a few months off in between seasons.
- Nursery Theme? Noah's Ark "And Two By Two They Came."
- Biggest Craving? Starbucks Bacon Gouda! I've had it every morning for 9 months
- Best Parenting Advice? It will all be okay!
- Mommy Van or SUV? I guess you could say a mix... The Volvo V60, Station Wagon
These last nine months have grown me immensely (In more ways than one LOL) and I look forward to what this week brings. Thank you again for all the encouragement and support. The best is truly yet to come.
To stay up to date with our journey follow us: TWITTER- @WhitneyReynolds/ INSTAGRAM- @Whitney_Reynolds/ FACEBOOK @Whitney Reynolds- The Whitney Reynolds Show on PBS.